The complete package to hydrate and fuel for 2-3 hours. A great gift idea for any fitness enthusiast or to lock in your race-day nutrition.
- PURE Electrolyte Hydration sachets (Lemon & Superfruits) 2 x 42g single-serve
- PURE Energy Gels ( Espresso + 30mg caffeine & Orange Lemon Lime) 2 x 35g
- PURE CamelBak Podium 710ml water bottle.
PURE Electrolyte Hydration is a premium natural electrolyte drink base using real freeze-dried fruit, carbohydrates and electrolytes.
- Contains the electrolytes sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- 5% carbohydrate content
- Each 42g sachet makes 750ml
- We recommend drinking 500ml – 750ml per hour during extended exercise
- Consume drink within 12 hours of mixing with water
- Made in New Zealand
PURE Energy Gels are a premium natural sports gel using real ingredients for flavour, carbohydrates, and electrolytes.
- Premium real ingredients
- Not sickly sweet or over flavoured
- 22 - 23g carbohydrates per serve
- Made in New Zealand
PURE CamelBak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
PURE Electrolyte Hydration is best used when exercising over one hour or short high-intensity exercise. It provides fluids, electrolytes and energy.
- Nutrition & Usage
PURE Electrolyte HydrationEach scoop when mixed with water makes 250ml of isotonic sports drink. We recommend drinking 500ml – 750ml per hour during extended exercise.Consume drink within 12 hours of mixing with water.
Use 15 minutes prior to the activity, then every 30-40 minutes during exercise. Maximum daily intake 10 serves.
Warning: Children under 15 years & pregnant or lactating women should use only under medical or dietetic supervision.
If you have any questions on this product or how it is used, please get in contact with our friendly team for help:
NZ Freecall: 0800 773 732
Australia Freecall: 1300 736 711