These little bites are a great protein hit.
These are great to add to your endurance sports nutrition. They also work great for pre or post-workout snacks or even as a little treat to keep you full.
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup PURE Whey Concentrate Organic Cacao
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup dried apricots
- Dried shredded coconut (to roll the balls in)
- In a food processor chop nuts until in small fine pieces (leave chunky if you like it that way but we like them smooth).
- Add protein powder and mix.
- Add dates, cranberries, and apricots and mix until a smooth paste forms (this may take a little while).
- Take small portion and roll into balls between your hands.
- Roll in coconut and place on a plate.
- Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours and these are ready to eat. These are best left in the fridge to keep fresh but go great in a lunch box.
Recipe provided by Naomi Hough.