- 1 cup almond milk or soy milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter (it’s best to use a good quality peanut butter that only contains peanuts and no added sugar/salt/preservatives)
- 2 cups raw oats
- ½ cup of PURE Whey Protein Organic Vanilla or PURE Whey Protein Organic Cacao
- Turn stove onto medium heat, Put maple syrup, peanut butter and almond/ soy milk into a pot and place on heat.
- Stir gently until all of the ingredients are combined (be careful not to let ingredients burn).
- Add the protein powder to pot, mix well.
- Add in the oats and stir. If the mixture is too thick you can add a bit more milk. Again, be careful not to let the mixture burn.
- Once combined put the mixture into a flat baking tray and place in refrigerator. It’s best to lay down baking paper first just so that the ingredients don’t stick.
- Once it has cooled completely chop into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Optional – drizzle with dark chocolate for an extra sweet treat.