- 100g almond meal
- 3 scoops (one serve) PURE Whey Protein Chocolate
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- Desiccated coconut to coat
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (excluding desiccated coconut) starting with dry then wet ingredients.
- When you’ve reached your desired consistency (not too wet but not too crumbly) roll into bite size balls before rolling in the coconut.
- Set in the fridge in an airtight container to allow them to firm up and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Makes approx. 8 balls.
Recipe by Millie Clark (Instagram @nutrition.with.millie)