These wee beauties pack a powerful nutritional punch. Oats have loads of soluble fibre, making you fuller for longer and helping to lower cholesterol. Cranberries are sweet delicious healthy treats & are known to help with joint care plus aid digestion.
Peanut butter is a healthy fat, energy booster with a high level of potassium, which is an important mineral and helps lower blood pressure.
3 cups oat flour
2 scoops of PURE Whey Protein Concentrate
1/2 cup Pic's Peanut Butter
1/2 cup rice syrup (or maple/honey)
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2 T goji berries (optional)
1/4 cup white Whittaker's Chocolate Lovers (optional)
- Add rolled oats to food processor & blend till fine crumb
- Add rest of ingredients apart from dried fruits/ chocolate if using
- Blend until combined & doughy consistency
- Mix in dried fruit & chocolate
- Roll into balls & set in the freezer
Recipe supplied by Hannah Romano aka "Coach Han" www.hanromano.com