These tasty balls make the ultimate healthy snack, or alternatively a great gift. Packed with protein, complex carbohydrates, fibre and nutrients they will be sure to fill the gap without overindulging.
- 2C dates (soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes)
- 3C rolled oats
- 3/4C crunchy peanut butter
- 1C sunflower seeds
- 6 scoops PURE Whey Protein Concentrate Chocolate
- 2-3T cacao powder
- 1t cinnamon
- 1t vanilla essence
- apple juice as required
- coconut for covering (optional)
- Blend dates and rolled oats in a food processor until evenly mixed through.
- Add protein powder, cacao powder, cinnamon & vanilla essence. Blend.
- Add peanut butter and sunflower seeds. Blend.
- Slowly drizzle apple juice in until mixture starts clumping. Test by making a ball and ensuring it sticks together.
- Roll into balls and cover in coconut.